• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Pet solutions

grink

NJRC Member
I recently purchased a 200 gallon bucket of Kent Salt from them. Unfortunately they sent me the wrong brand. I contacted customer service and they sent out the correct salt at no charge and let me keep the other. Free shipping over $49 and no tax. Takes three days after ordering. Just thought everyone should know they have great customer service!

Ya Petsolutions is a great website to buy from... I have purchased everything from them for a few years now... Great customer service

yea I agree they are an upstanding company and customer service has been great.from time to time we place orders for standard basic stuff,reasonable pricing and ya cant beat free shipping over $50 on dry goods

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
I agree. Even when I purchased live fish they gave me store credit whether DOA or died afterwards, within 14 days. I just don't buy fish in large quantities anymore.

That is really good customer service, although one would argue they should have shipped you the right item the first time.

Anyways - just curious why you chose this site versus say a store like That pet Place in lancaster? They actually have a storefront where you can browse the stuff. It employs tons of kids/people in PA and you get the same pricing/deals - free shipping and no tax. Plus over thanksgiving they gave an extra 10% off. Just saying.

oh and they did come to support NJRC for MACNA in 2009. I'm probably the only one who remembers they had that game with the hockey puck where you could win a gift certificate or something or other.