• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Petco $1 a gallon sale March29- april 2

Like title says I was in petco get some crickets my sons chameleon and saw a bunch of 40 breeder tanks piled up and they had tons more fish in there tanks. So when I rang out asked if they where gettng ready for another $1 a gallon sale. Sure nuff she handed me the mini flyer March29- April 2. And then 3 days in april they are having 30% off all fish

Just wanted to let everyone know.*

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
For those of us who have a Goldilocks' tank.......not too big........and not too small.......but just right, the 40B is an ideal tank for a sump. Great time to pick up a spare.

Thanks for the heads up.

Tommyboynj

Administrator
Officer Emeritus
Thanks Paul. I'm gonna grab a 40b. Always good to have on hand.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I know where I'm going this week, let's see, frag tank, fuge, quarantine.... Oh the possibilities

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

i need a breeder for my turtle....thanks!
nice what kinda turtle you have? My original 40breeder that wad supposed to be my sw tank became my son's turtle tank. My wife's friend caught a baby eastern painted turtle that wad about the size of a quarter. Note he is about 2"-3" . He is in with 4 Buenos Aires tetras a pair of german blue rams, and one lone haliquan rasbora. I had a pack off 7 tiger barbs but then I got the rams and they beat them up. And then the turtle are then

nice what kinda turtle you have? My original 40breeder that wad supposed to be my sw tank became my son's turtle tank. My wife's friend caught a baby eastern painted turtle that wad about the size of a quarter. Note he is about 2"-3" . He is in with 4 Buenos Aires tetras a pair of german blue rams, and one lone haliquan rasbora. I had a pack off 7 tiger barbs but then I got the rams and they beat them up. And then the turtle are then
he is a really old red eared slider. Had him since i was in high school. The breeder would serve as winter quarters. Every year we debate whether to find a new home (e.g. send to warmer climate) via some non-profit. Every year i just clean the canister filters and get more food. One day (maybe another 25 years) I think he will go to turtle heaven. Until then apparently i'm funding tetra (food) and eheim (equipment). LOL.

Good luck with yours!

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
he is a really old red eared slider. Had him since i was in high school. The breeder would serve as winter quarters..................

My kid had a red-eared for maybe 6 - 7 years and that out-grew a 75 gallon tank. Phil, you're old, so how do you fit a red-eared in a breeder? Here's my kid's red-ear in the 75.

if its a male he will only have a shell span of around 7 inches max. so you will need a 75 gallon minimum. females get over 12" so you need at least 120 gallons for ONE female

i used to breed them... then corals took my life over