• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Pics for our social media..

Hey guys just trying to help trio with our social media. I barely use any of it as I feel it's the end of society, but I do enjoy seeing our works of art. Hope this can become a hit and help.

Heres my 120, i built everything myself for free from pallet wood..
65376a4c06806810ee708bc3adbba58e.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Yes i have build pics..did you want me to do a build thread, post here or just email them?

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
if you
Yes i have build pics..did you want me to do a build thread, post here or just email them?

want to do a build thread to share that would be cool but up to you....for me id just like to showcase it in a slideshow

An old pic from my last build but always though it was a good pix...midnight and platnum clowns...yin and yang
7e2511c5fe2effc6577a19331b673395.jpg

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
An old pic from my last build but always though it was a good pix...midnight and platnum clowns...yin and yang
7e2511c5fe2effc6577a19331b673395.jpg

i like this one, i don't know how "death" will go over on social media....could be a nice talking point though for FB and R2r.