• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Pink caddi and Oregon tort

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
maybe if we can get a few of us together we can get a nice group discount.

If you travel down that path, just remember these steps:

1. You would have to do is reach out to the BOD for approval
  2. You would reach out to vendors. Tell them you are organizing a group buy, and be extremely careful NOT to say it is NJRC driven. Why, because you are organizing it and not NJRC.
  3. You will need to figure out the logistics with the vendor in pricing, shipping and payment. Direct payment to the vendor is the best option.
  4. You post pricing and give everyone place their order.

jmags080307

SPS Grow Out Winner
If you travel down that path, just remember these steps:

1. You would have to do is reach out to the BOD for approval
  2. You would reach out to vendors. Tell them you are organizing a group buy, and be extremely careful NOT to say it is NJRC driven. Why, because you are organizing it and not NJRC.
  3. You will need to figure out the logistics with the vendor in pricing, shipping and payment. Direct payment to the vendor is the best option.
  4. You post pricing and give everyone place their order.
Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
I am pretty sure smcooler has the oregon tort and probably the pink caddy. Dnovi might have them too, they are probably you best bet for NJ based frags.

I am pretty sure smcooler has the oregon tort and probably the pink caddy. Dnovi might have them too, they are probably you best bet for NJ based frags.
Cant go wrong with either one. I'll be filling my tank with stuff from both and enjoy piece of mind.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Darren is a club member user name: dnov99 he’s also on Facebook and manages Okeanos Aquaculture

Last edited:

dnov99

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
I just saw this post and haven’t been on the forum in a while. I have both acros. If anyone is interested please shoot me a PM. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk