• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Pink cap for trade hillside nj

I have a pretty big pink cap I am looking to possibly trade for some zoos. The coral is getting to big for my tank. I'd rather trade it whole for a few diff zoos, rather than breaking it down but will if I have to. Thanks.

IMG950343.jpg

What kind of zoo's are you looking for? Anything in particular? I have a few different types. Would love to get a new cap I had one that a lost a while ago =/

Nothing on particular. I have pink zoos purple deaths and watermelon so looking for some more. Some with really nice colors.

I couldnt get anyone to trade for this so I am looking to sell it. I am asking 65 for it. It is a really big piece. I really need to get it out of my tank. It is way to big for my setup.

Thanks

mgonz said:
I have a pretty big pink cap I am looking to possibly trade for some zoos. The coral is getting to big for my tank. I'd rather trade it whole for a few diff zoos, rather than breaking it down but will if I have to. Thanks.

any idaho grape cap?

I do but unfortunatly it is in an area which I can no longer get to in my tank..

I also have some orange digi and german blue polyp digi frags. I accedentally broke them when cleaning my glass. I would like $15 a piece for them. they are over an inch long and branching..

Ill try on my next water change but highly doubt it. dont wanna snap anything on accident and it is really tough to get to.

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Will you be at the next meeting at Todd House?
I have more Zoos than I need. I will do a trade with you. I am in Eastampton 08060
Daniel

No I will not be at the meeting. I actually won't be around. I'm interested in a trade. What zoos do you have that you are willing to trade?

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I have North Star Zoos and I have Dragon Eye Zoos. You tell me how many or what size of the north star zoos you are looking for and I can fill all most any size or amount. Dragon Eyes I have about 75 heads. I also have Colonies of Both Zoos on one live rock There is about 75 heads of each on it.
If you like to trade some of your orange digi and german blue polyp digi that would be good all so.
You can take a look here at the zoos. http://www.njreefers.org/joomla/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=26&topic=22560.0
Daniel