• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Ployps/ buttons/ Palys Fs (East Hanover)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have about 7 small rocks containing the above in various stages of growth for sale. Some are palys, palys and orange zoas,polyps etc..... I am looking to move these fast so figure $25 and below per rock. One rock in particular has over 30 Haunted House palys on it......Pics to follow

Here are several pictures of some of the colonies John has for sale...They look much better in person....I am really bad at picture taking. And if you go to see them, you can see him gorgeous new Sohal Tang!!

IMG_1717.jpg

IMG_1726.jpg

IMG_1727.jpg

IMG_1725.jpg

IMG_1718.jpg

Here's a bump for a great guy with some great tanks and livestock!! He really needs these gone so he can take down this tank....contact him, he's a great guy!!

Allright members, here is a recession sale you cannot pass up.

I am giving away for free, yes free, the 7-8 rocks enclosed in the pics above. I need this tank down as I cannot take care of it with 2 others currently running.Most of theses are actually quite nice with the proper husbandry. These polyps/buttons/palys do have some hair algae which can easily be removed with a tooth brush.They must be picked up this weekend, preferably Saturday morning or they will going to the LFS for a store credit.....I'd like to see these go to an adequate home so please be sure to briefly tell me of your system.......

Hey Trigger, my Haunted House is doing well ... Hope all is well, stop by one day ...

Tnx again.

Via Blackberry.

Status
Not open for further replies.