• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Plumbing question

Andy Aquariums

NJRC Member
Not to hijack your thread, but what is everyone doing for an emergency overflow on the dual corner tanks? This setup is basically a snail or clump of algae getting stuck in one overflow away from spilling the tank all over the floor.

Are those guitars hanging behind the tank? Really cool look, but are you worried about salt creep? I myself have split hobbies between reef and guitar and always looking for cool ways to integrate!
View attachment 26223

If I may make a suggestion, I find that oatmeal raisin cookies work much better then Oreos in a reef system.
Not sure about that. I think it depends if the reef is lactose intolerant or not. Because if your topping of with milk I would definitely go with the Oreos.

.....I love iced oatmeal cookies! Better than oatmeal raisin, sorry @DangerDave . Oreos aren't too bad, I can do Oreos but Chips A'hoy aren't the same as they were years ago...

If u are lactose intolerant I guess the plumbing can be a priority. Lol.

Sorry, Must be something in the water.... lol
Dave started it! :p

Now stop getting off the subject!

BTW - GREAT JOB @Emmanuel !!!