• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Pnoy's Extreme Eye candy!

Hey guys just sharing pics of my last buy for the whole year. I am done as my collection is getting too much or should I say my pocket. Here it is ...I will have all my Aussie's in my Eye Candy thread in a few weeks as some are a bit camera shy... Hope you guys enjoy!

011-9.jpg

001-12.jpg

002-8.jpg

003-11.jpg

005-8.jpg

005-7.jpg

009-7.jpg

012-3.jpg

013-5.jpg

not new but just took a pic ...

007-10.jpg

I know some might be annoyed by me posting pics.. pls just bare with me ..

thanks

Steve

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I can't imagine anyone gets annoyed at your pictures! I know I enjoy looking at them.

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
The only thing that annoys me is that I could NEVER take pics that good! Man, they are sweet. Very nice, Steve.

You are so the man! Damn dude.. that is the most awesome of stuff. I really hope that you still sell from time to time. I can't wait to get some. Excellent Pnoy.. Excellent!!

Edwardw771

NJRC Member
pnoyreefer said:
Hey guys just sharing pics of my last buy for the whole year. I am done as my collection is getting too much or should I say my pocket. Here it is ...I will have all my Aussie's in my Eye Candy thread in a few weeks as some are a bit camera shy... Hope you guys enjoy!

Great pics like always. But I have 50 that say this will not be your last buy. Its July, You'll order somthing else. lolol.

I am glad you guys liked it . I am a happy man and the same time broke :'(...

Ed- Plumbing will be done sometime next week then re aquascape and let everything grow out .. :)