• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Podcasts and Gilbert Gottfried

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
An FYI.

Just got sucked back into this show, which I set aside for a year, and its a gem.
Gilbert Gottfried’s Amazing Colossal Podcast.
So, Gottfried sets aside jokes, goes Hollywood fan-boy, and interviews TONS of folks from starts, to engineers, to composers, etc.
One guest on for 1 hour in free forum to talk about their rise in the industry, other actors, rumors, stories from sets and behind the scenes, etc…

Re-downloaded the whole series. His first 20 shows include…
Dick Cavett, Larry Storch, Paul Schaeffer, Dick Van Dyke, Marty Allen, Jeff Ross, Robert Osborne, Penn Jillette, Billy West, Joe Franklin, Adam West, Bela Lougosi Jr, Fankie Avalon, Henry Winkler, Bill Murry, Steve Buchemi, etc…
and there’s over 100 episodes.

Just figured I’d give a heads up, definitely worth a listen.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
In Mid July Larry Storch will be at Wild West City in NJ for final public appearance, retirement.

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Just went back and listened to that cast.
Storch is 91 at the time and 100% there, if I make it that long and retain half of what he has, I'll be good.
But, this was in 2014, meaning he'll be 98-99 this summer, in NJ July heat...