• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

***POSSIBLE DATE CHANGE FOR MARCH MEETING!!!***

Which Date Works Better For YOU For Our March Meeting?

• Saturday, March 24th

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sunday, March 25th

• Either Day Is Fine!

• Total voters

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I would like to change the date of the March Meeting from Sunday the 25th to Saturday the 24th.

I feel like Saturdays work better for most people, especially when they have to travel a little bit to get to the meeting.

Poll runs for 5 days.

Thanks!!

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
It's looking like Saturday is going to win. I may end the poll early so we can have a solid date in place.

Any chance we can schedule one or two meetings a year on a Sunday? I know that Saturdays work best for most people, but it seems like there are quite a few of us that CANNOT attend a Saturday meeting due to work schedules.

katlongo said:
Any chance we can schedule one or two meetings a year on a Sunday? I know that Saturdays work best for most people, but it seems like there are quite a few of us that CANNOT attend a Saturday meeting due to work schedules.

perhaps every other meeting could be on sat/sun. assuming it was good for the host. but maybe we could shoot for a 50/50 split of sat meetings and sunday meetings. just a suggestion

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Sorry to all the Sunday folks! This day really worked out better for us.

Poll has been closed.

Thanks Everyone.

Meeting will be Saturday March 24th