• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Post count gone

I am glad to see us up and running again. Now that we went back a year we lost our post counts. It will take me forever to become an unspoiled reef. LOL ::)

Fish Brain

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Your lucky you have something, I went all the way back to square one, and every post I ever made is gone! I'm a n00b again. ;)

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I don’t so much mind the loss of post count and the numerous PM’s that were lost, but if these are going to drop drastically, how come my age didn’t decrease by a year of so? That is the one thing I’d like to see decrease. Why does that have to remain “right?” :p

redfishbluefish said:
I don’t so much mind the loss of post count and the numerous PM’s that were lost, but if these are going to drop drastically, how come my age didn’t decrease by a year of so? That is the one thing I’d like to see decrease. Why does that have to remain “right?” :p

HAHAHA , no breaks here paul!

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
steamman said:
I am glad to see us up and running again. Now that we went back a year we lost our post counts. It will take me forever to become an unspoiled reef. LOL ::)
Become a BOD member your post count will go up real quick! ;)

Bob

Yup, Glad to be back! I couldn't get in under my old user name, it wasn't sending the email verification, so I am back with a new but similar user name. I didn't think GLuttonousGourami's troll account would go over so well. John is having the same problem. Is there anyway to fix this guys?

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
If anyone is having a problem with not getting the verification (and it is happening to a lot of people) email the officers and we will see if we can fix it. It is a glitch right now.

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Sorry for the inconvenience I've upgraded your status to member. Did John create another ID also. Post or pm me and I'll make sure his status is restored as well.

Bob

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I upgraded his status and sent him a email. Any other problems let me know.

Bob