• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Power Heads for a 75 gal. Tank

What would be good p.h. to have a moderate water movement?......how many gph?

Sent from my LG-MS840 using Tapatalk 2

Or if ur on a cheaper budget and don't have $300 per PH. Look into jebao wp25 and wp40. A lot cheaper. I have one in my 90g

Or if ur on a cheaper budget and don't have $300 per PH. Look into jebao wp25 and wp40. A lot cheaper. I have one in my 90g

How do you like your jebao's so far? As much as I'd prefer to buy a Tunze, rather than a knock off, the fact that it's 1/3 the price is hard to ignore.

How do you like your jebao's so far? As much as I'd prefer to buy a Tunze, rather than a knock off, the fact that it's 1/3 the price is hard to ignore.

Ive had mine for about a month now. Already ordered another one. I love it. I have not found anything that I don't like about it. And I absolutely love the price Lol

We have a Jebao WP40 as the only water movement (aside from sump return) in our 90 gallon and it can make a storm in there at full power. There's also the WP25 with about 60% of the flow - we're using one in a 55 gallon with softies which like tons of movement and it's really handling it perfectly.

For moderate water movement in a 75 gallon, you can get the WP40 and run it at mid-power mode - I'd suggest doing that because it's a very flexible pump and you can run it at higher power if you choose. Or you can get the WP25 and run it at normal full power.

Dave