• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Power Out?

Anyone else in SJ lose power? We lost it around 930. Go figure the storm that passed through here was nothing and this is the first time our power has gone out for more than a minute in the few years that we have lived here.

I have a battery power air pump running in my qt and an invertor in my truck for a power head in my 300. I planning on running it every few hours to try to keep the water aerated. Hopefully that will hold me over until the power is restored.

We had some massive lightning n thunderstorms but no power outtages in Blackwood. I hope everything turns out okay for you Mike!

Our power came back on around 4. I ended up just running a powerhead with an invertor and a 12v dc battery.

Mike....you need a portabel generator man!!!!!
Ive batted the idea around but honestly this is only the second time on my lifetime that I remember loosing power for more than a hour. Maybe ive just been lucky and am tempting fate. It helps that I have access to a few generators at work and my dad is sitting on one that he will probably never use. :D