• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

PRESIDENTS DAY SALE AT ACC -- Watch The App!

Aquarium Care Center

Sponsor
Gold Sponsor
XXVb6fU.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/XXVb6fU.jpg

DangerDave

NJRC Member
Thanks for the reply. I was confused because I was there around 5.45 Monday, and was told the presidents day stuff ended at 5.

DangerDave

NJRC Member
Not that I saw. I asked about the specials, as the kid was telling me, he was informed from the back room that it ended at 5. It is what it is.

Aquarium Care Center

Sponsor
Gold Sponsor
Thanks for the reply. I was confused because I was there around 5.45 Monday, and was told the presidents day stuff ended at 5.
Dave ,spoke to staff and staff said the Free Frag Deal ended at 5 pm. Hope that clears things up. This was very clearly marked on the APP I double checked.

We give away frags through the app and sometimes there are times you must be here . Also people wait outside and inside to get the deals. I hoped that you all would enjoy the Free product with no strings. We will continue promoting APP deals with free product and sometimes product free with purchase.