• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Pruning time

I need to prune some of my colonies. Would anyone be interested in frags of any of these at $15 a piece .

bali yellow slimer
garf bonsai
ATL bonsai
blueberry tort
shades of fall
sky stag
rommel rainbow acro
cali tort
pink lemonaid
turoki
red planet
Samarensis
Blastos
Superman monti
Forest fire monti
rastas zoo

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I'm interested in

rommel rainbow acro
ATL bonsai
blueberry tort

Bob

How large are the frags typically? Please provide a pic of the Forest fire monti.

Which coral has a bright florescent under blue actinic color lighting? Thanks.

if anyone thats close to me (08106.. Camden area) makes the trip let me know as id like a few pieces but its just two far from me. thank you

Thanks for the shades of fall, blasto's and zoos gonza. looking good and healthy. I'll be back if you have anything left lol.

It was nice meeting you the other day Pablo. The frags settled in nicely amongst the chaos of breaking down my nano. Keep me in mind when the rommels is ready to frag again.

You have an amazing tank and setup Pablo! I really can't put words to the automation level and beautiful corals. Incredible, the amount of growth you have. Thanks for the frags and macro algae. I will give your call in a few weeks once the frags have settled in. Thanks again!