• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Pukani Rock and Shelf Rock for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have about 100 lbs of pukani and 35lbs of BRS shelf rock for sale. Full disclosure.....this rock was in my system for a 1 yr. I had chronic po4 problems so decided to pul almost all of the rock out to re-cure. After acid dips, vinegar/rodi baths, powerwashing and spending 6 weeks curing p04 levels were only able to get down to .04 ppm. I decided to replace all of my rock with live rock. If you plan to use this rock in a reef tank I would suggest repeating the acid dip acid again and cure from scratch. I am asking $1.75 per lb for this rock.

I will have 4-5 very large pieces of pukani that have not been re-cured and they will come out of my tank this weekend when I put the new rock in. These pieces weigh about 10-15lbs each and are larger than a basketball. These pieces are free or will gladly accept a frag or two.

This is pick up only and will post pictures later on tonight. I would like to see these gone because the longer I keep the more I want to set up a FOWLR tank.

Interested in checking out yer frag set up, perhaps some rock also, good to see a reef that made it thru the storm in town.
Gregory NEW MANASQUAN TAXI.

Shelf pieces are still available....everything else is spoken for. Here are the pics of the shelf pieces. For reference the cardboard they are sitting on is 24x18

zamyzega.jpg

eremeha3.jpg

dyqa5a7e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.