• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Rainbow bubble tip anemones for trade or sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone I got a bunch of nice size rainbow bubble tip anemones. Ranging in size from 4inch diameter to softball.
They are pretty much taking over my tank and every other week I find a new one somewhere.

I would be willing to trade for some frags. Any offer is worth a shot.

Or ill sell for dollars each

They are located in howell, and I accept cash or PayPal.
Message me if you have any questions
Ill post better pictures tomorrow but here's a few to start0213191656a_Film3.jpg 0213191656d_Film3.jpg

Hey guys so there was a lot of interest in the rainbows, so I'm gonna try tomorrow to see how many and which ones I can get off the rock work and place them in a basket in my sump kinda like they do at the store so they will be ready for easy pick up. Once I figure out exactly how many I have to sell or trade I will notify you in order received. Sorry for any delay I promise ill have answers for you all as soon as I can

Sorry for the typo. 40 dollars each.
Also everyone sorry for the delay its been a rough couple of weeks due to some family issues. Right now its looking like I will have 4 to trade or sell shortly then in A little bit of time I will have more. As soon as I have a chance I promise to post in order a list of names of who contacted me with requests first. To be fair I could do 1 per member but to be honest I would perfer trades over cash.
Anyways ill be getting in touch shortly thanks for the patience

Hey Jeremy,

I’d be interested in signing up for one down the road if that’s cool. Sounds like the immediate ones might find homes fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.