• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Rainy Day === Maintenace Day,

So since its raining and miserable out today it a great day for total Maintenace to be done on tank and equipment, so I started the day off by giving my Mp40's wet side a Vinegar/ Hot RODI water bath, cleaned out skimmer, change filter socks and washed old ones,and wiped down sump outside walls,and rim trying to get it looking a little better. Wiped outside lights down with warm water to get dust off..and just tried to clean everything up not that's it's been neglected but a good overall cleaning was good to do... What have you done to your tank today....

The usual. Water change. Getting ready to replace my sump in a couple of weeks. The one I have I built myself and it is falling apart. Ordered the new one from Geo's Reef. Replacing my return and skimmer pumps, too.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

It is in my garage. The new one is 46" long. Part of the reason for replacing it is that the shelf it is on has gotten water damaged over the years. Swapping it out will be an all day project. When i am done, it will all be a lot more waterproof.

I've never created a Tale of the Tank thread. Maybe i could get Steven King too ghostwrite one.