• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

RAP scores

Russell Bennett

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I was looking for that online - I think some guy in UK did a kick starter to make it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Russell Bennett

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
7ee1eea4458dff69c12d482d3bf3abdb.jpg

Group Buy? Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Russell Bennett

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
They quoted $29 + shipping - said we could buy individually or as a group. I would think we could get them down on price if we buy together. Maybe someone here is a better negotiator or I can give it shot. I have a very take it or leave approach though so if your dead set on getting one of these no matter price I am not your guy :)

art13

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
If you want the colors to come out out that orange passion pit him high up and pound it with light

It was great working on Saturday and Sunday didn't do well in the raffles but picked picked up 2 torches.The Mike Palleta lecture was great and it was a lot of fun talking with the " Gurus". I had a nice chat with Julian Sprung and picked up the large bottle of Acropower for $20. Lou and the people from WWC were awesome. Can't wait to do it again.

ac745d8fc4b06664eecaba12b086501a.jpg
df0ccd187527d944ce2626a27e6bdfdc.jpg

The pictures do these no justice. The blue top has orange tentacles abd the green is bright neon green.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk