• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

RAP scores!!!

SeahorseKeeper

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Well I haven't seen a thread dedicated to RAP scores, so I thought I would make one!

I won a frag tank and frag rack from R2R!!!

In the main raffles, I won a subscription to Coral magazine and some food from Reef Nutrition.

I also got a toadstool from @myrjon and @julie !!!

I think it was an awesome weekend for me!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

grabbed a ghost orchid stylo from reefgen. under the blues they had it on it looked very normal, but under day light, the flesh is crazy!
and about 12 other corals from various vendors. I loved seeing that high school there! I'll get pics eventually. it's hard to get pics of the stylo that do it justice.

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
I grabbed a purple ribbon gorgonian from pacific east

5 $10 frags from aquarium village (1 green and 1 ricordea mushroom, an iron man chalice, 1 war coral, and 1 portie <~ I think that's what it is.)

I also grabbed a stylo from that school as well plus a $5 oc clown from them

Two btas
ab82d13346b274ba4a66a124d64a11b8.jpg
6e424c19e4221496e75481ea11ef97e5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

hcker99

Sponsor
Gold Sponsor
Nice. Their booth was across from ours. It seem too good to be true so please provide a review for us.

Thanks

So after reading a lot of rough reviews on R2R I was suspicious if this thing was even going to work, but I'm pleasantly surprised. Only ran a couple tests so far but

Alk Salifert............................... Alk Idip
9.3-9.6 ................................... 9.53

PO4 Hanna ............................ PO4 Idip
.09 .................................. .09

I also ran a nitrate test but the number was really off on that one. In fairness I think I might have done that test wrong.

So all in all I'm impressed.

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Heya Mark!
Yeah, this thing had me confused, surprised, and hoping all at once. If I still had my big tanks I would have left with one.
Really a matter of curiosity to me. For the $300 or less they were looking for, it seems they may be on the way to riches, assuming it works.
Curious to see the numbers as you do future comparisons, most appreciated if you share when you can.
Still considering picking one up as it seems the Holy Grail of reef-keeping (though not in a Python way), especially if they get it synched with controllers.