• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

RBTA in hiding

After change to bigger skimmer my RBTA went in hiding for a week, now I see it is very small (almost like a carpet anemone) and peeking from under the rock. At the same time GBTA is striving opening up more and my clown pair that used to be always in RBTA are now hanging in GBTA. What's wrong with RBTA ?
And why there are so few threads in this forum? where are all old threads?

Don't know about the RBTA, but as far as looking up older threads you can go down to "Thread Display Options" and set it for "begining" then hit "show threads" and look up as far back as the system has archived. Hope this helps and G/L with the Nem.

It suddenly moved to it's old place, next to GBTA and slightly increased in size, but now that spot (top of the rocks) is dominated by RBTA. Interestingly, that prior to RBTA going into hiding it used to dominate the spot (was about 12" in diameter when tentacles spread) .