• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

RBTA

Is it in a high flow area? Mine use to look like that until it settled in a low flow area. Now it bubbles up nicely.

From my experience RBTA like more pristine water, and GBTA like 'nastier' with nitriates, etc.
I have both.
Whenever my water quality improves RBTA comes up and spreads, and when Nitrates up, RBTA shrinks, and GBTA 'rules'.
That is unfortunate, as rarely I can see both. And my clown pair switches from one to another.

Anemones

From my experience RBTA like more pristine water, and GBTA like 'nastier' with nitriates, etc.
I have both.
Whenever my water quality improves RBTA comes up and spreads, and when Nitrates up, RBTA shrinks, and GBTA 'rules'.
That is unfortunate, as rarely I can see both. And my clown pair switches from one to another.

ShulZer I don't think your bta,s like each other. They both are able to adapt to the same conditions. Bubble tips in general are more able to deal with less the
perfect conditions and most are usually found in higher nutrient water except for magnifica anemones.

How big of a tank do you have? Remember there is only one perfect spot for an anemone in a tank. Once one find its when you add another they want it.