• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Re-homing my fish

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
first off welcome.

Second are you able to post some pictures of the fishes in question? Also any reason(s) why you need to re-home them?

Also are you looking for anything in return (money/frags/equipment/etc...?

Some of that information might help someone deciced if they can help out. Unfortunately I am unable to but maybe another member be willing.

No not looking for any money or anything..just a good home for them, I have a small tank 24gal, and want to put bullet hole clowns instead. Also looking for more color so the wife wants to Re-home the chromis so we don't over crowd the tank. There is no issue with the fish I have had them for two months now. I will work on the pictures.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

d00ce78bed1fd7d3f9a3e14ddfce1621.jpg

Hey, if you can hold on to the clowns until the 25th, I'll pick them up :)
I will be snorkeling in Puerto Rico until the 20th :dance:
They would be alone (fish wise) in a 10G connected to my first nano.

What size are the chromis... I have 5...about an inch and a half... problem is im going away to a wedding this weekend so i wont be able to pick up until Monday after work?