• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Red bugs in the nano

Well treatments are done. Everything but my hermits have been succesfully added back to the display. My fire and sexy shrimp are fine. My pom pom and emerald both appear to be fine also. My hermits on the other hand dont seem to be doing well. All four of them are alive but kind of just sitting there, not moving but halfway out of their shells. They have not moved for about 24 hrs or so. I actually though they were dead but when I went to touch them they shoot back into their shell. I should add that during acclimation of them the container i had them in tipped and they went into the display with no acclimation. So im not sure how they are gonna turn out yet. The coral on the other hand is fine. P.E seems better. Color seems the same. All except my sunset monti and rainbow monti. The sunset just looks bad, off color and just general badness. The rainbow has not shown any polyps since I put it in the tank. The other half of the frag that went into my other tank has put on about a 1/4" all around and has full extension.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Where did you put the monti? How much light are they getting? Red bugs don't touch montis so they are not the culprit if they look bad.

Both are just under the halfway point in the 20h. Lights are about 5-6" off the water. I'll start a new thread With pics tonight to see of we can find the problem.