• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Reef-a-palooza volunteers

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Hey everyone. We were asked again this year to volunteer at RAP. It will be Saturday June 25 and Sunday June 26 at the meadowlands exposition center. We were asked for 6 volunteers per day. If we can get more than that we may be able to do shifts. We will also need some volunteers to man our table at the show. If you're interested please let us know.

Friday: Mike, Nikki, Paul, Kevin, Russell Bennett, Ed

Saturday: Mike, Nikki, Kevin, Marcus, Jasmine, Ryan, Amy, Paul, krista, Scott

Sunday: Mike, Kevin, Marcus, Jasmine, badfish, Karen, krista, Matt z

Last edited:

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I'm good. Kevin, if my pea brain remembers correctly, they also wanted us up there on Friday to stuff bags.....I know I did that.

My wife & I are in for the 25th. If it ends up being shifts we can do a shorter shift both days I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bad Fish

Officer Emeritus
I actaully won't be able to go now. My son has a catchers camp that weekend bad timing but we just found out about it

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Here's the list we have so far:

Friday: Mike, Nikki, Paul, Russell Bennett

Saturday: Mike, Nikki, Kevin, Marcus, Jasmine, Ryan, Amy, Paul, krista

Sunday: Mike, Nikki, Kevin, Marcus, Jasmine, badfish, paul, Karen, krista, Matt z

If you aren't on it and want to be please let us know. Sat and sun seem covered we do need people for Friday. Last year was a great time!

Last edited:
I think I may be able to volunteer on Saturday and I am buying a ticket for Sunday. I just need any information I need as far as time to be on site etc.