• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Reef Cleaners Order

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Lettuce nudi are $7 any interested in ordering with me, local to Lakewood?
I know RC is not great lately.

Lettuce much are $7 any interested in ordering with me, local to Lakewood?
I know RC is not great lately.
Why do you say they aren’t great lately? Asking because I’ve been debating on ordering a clean up crew package for my 30 gallon

john90009

NJRC Member
Were you planning to get the fastest shipping? I feel like when I do the fastest possible shipping I have good success even with peppermint shrimps and emerald crabs. When I spent enough to get the free one, it was a disaster but gave me store credit.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Were you planning to get the fastest shipping? I feel like when I do the fastest possible shipping I have good success even with peppermint shrimps and emerald crabs. When I spent enough to get the free one, it was a disaster but gave me store credit.
Yes, the Nudibranchs have to be delivered next day. There is a * next to them so when you check out no choice and they are not shipping USPS so you have to pay $40 for UPS.

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Does John still own RC? maybe the lack of quality maybe from new owners? I haven't ordered for years now so i have no clue but John use to hook it up back in the day.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Does John still own RC? maybe the lack of quality maybe from new owners? I haven't ordered for years now so i have no clue but John use to hook it up back in the day.
I know 2 years ago he still did but i don't know anymore.