• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Reef creatures I would love to see!

I'm not a big fan of genetic engineering but.....

It might have a place in our hobby. ;)

Here are some new reef dwellers I would like to see:

Upside Down Turbo Snails - when they fall over, and they always do, they'll be rightside up and will live!

Flatworm Eating Acros - they would revolutionize the hobby. I might even start keeping Acros. :eek:

What's on your wishlist? :D

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
If we can engineer a parrot with a fish so it can talk to you would be pretty sweet.

you mean copper loving inverts. ;)

how about, a tang that actually eats any and all macroalgae. briopsis, hair, that weird viny stuff that is unstoppable....i'd buy one of those. ;D

mr_X said:
you mean copper loving inverts. ;)

how about, a tang that actually eats any and all macroalgae. briopsis, hair, that weird viny stuff that is unstoppable....i'd buy one of those. ;D

That is why you bought one of those! False advertising on the reef, who would have thought!

As long as we are going down that road, how about wrasses that actually do eat flatworms. :)