• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

reefabout near Atlantic City

art13

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I don't think i could say enough about this shop, the owner is open and honest, always a great selection of coral and even stopped me from buying a fish at one point since it wasn't eating yet. I'm pretty sure he will order anything in that you will request as well, within reason. I recently caught myself panicked as i needed some prazipro and a local shop near me changed their hours, by the time i got there they were closed. Alex at Reefabout stayed past his hours and allowed me to stop by and pick some up, which probably saved two of my tangs as i don't think they were going to make it another day. I don't normally speak up about shops but this is definitely one to check out if you are around the area.

Bad Fish

Officer Emeritus
I finally went there Saturday and it was awesome. He is a very knowledgeable guy and very engaging plus I got a free beer lol. His prices are very good I'm a permanent customer now

I agree, I bought a Moorish Idol from him and it's doing great, it eats like a madman. Alex is also always a available for help and advice on Facebook.