• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

ReefapolozaNYC NJReefers

Edwardw771

NJRC Member
Had a great time at the event today. Thanks to all who volunteered. Just like the good old days. MACNA 2017 here we come.

The club had a booth and hopefully a lot of new members soon. In the booth we gave a way a Maxspect Gyre. Mr Julian Sprung pulled the winning ticket for us. Fun had by all. Congratulations to the winner Taz.

http://youtu.be/1iUW9s8Rnyc

http://youtu.be/sc0wa8sSLlU

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Had a great time at the NEW JERSEY event! I won a Deepwater DC10 pump in the raffles. Can't complain.....except that it was in NEW JERSEY.

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
MACNA 2017 here we come.

I just re-read your post and I'm already in my car driving to your house to beat some sense into you. No more MACNA's!!!!! One and done!

We had a very unique group of people then, with some unbelievable skills. I'm not sure we have that now.....sorry.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Congrats on the raffle wins everyone! And a big thank you to all the people who volunteered! Had a blast. Can't wait till next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Wow Mark, you have a big fish tank with a diving board! The next years MACNA is announced at the present years MACNA. So they are most likely taking applications for 2017 now (but don't tell Ed.)

Congrats on the raffle wins everyone! And a big thank you to all the people who volunteered! Had a blast. Can't wait till next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in for next year again too. Even if I have to take vacation time. I had an amazingly good time. Where can you get special free access, free shirts and lunch while hanging out with fellow reefers and the guys frm Tanked and Mark Callahan, Oh and buying some coral too...I'm in for next year!

Wow Mark, you have a big fish tank with a diving board! The next years MACNA is announced at the present years MACNA. So they are most likely taking applications for 2017 now (but don't tell Ed.)

I almost bulldozed that pool when my well went bad and pumped tons of iron in it. It was like a GFO factory exploded...:)

mrehfeld

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
I was a lot of fun watching the whole thing from start to finish. The special guests made entertaining. Thanks everyone who helped, you all helped to make it a success.

Edwardw771

NJRC Member
I just re-read your post and I'm already in my car driving to your house to beat some sense into you. No more MACNA's!!!!! One and done!

We had a very unique group of people then, with some unbelievable skills. I'm not sure we have that now.....sorry.

Challenge accepted!!!! Lol. It was nice be are part a big show and not have all the stress to go with it

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
We had a blast with helping and attending. We won the three day full passes to MACNA in DC which is awesome becasue we had not purchased tickets yet, looks like we will be going now. It was awesome seeing a bunch of vendors face to face again and picking out some wonderful corals and a fish. The club was represented very well all weekend long by lots of amazing volunteers. Our logo was right on the front entrance area and in a lot of the advertisements which was great exposure for us. The whole NJRC team had a bunch of compliments from the RAP Orlando and the RAP California people who were out to run the show (including the guy who basically started RAP). We got new member and a new sponsor (who I am sure you will see soon). I am still tired but it was all worth it. So one last thank you for all that volunteered and for those that came. They are already planning next years, so if you missed it this year, you will have another shot.

It was fun and I enjoyed everything.I missed a couple booths

Is there gonna be a frag swap this year by njreefers?

mrehfeld

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
We had a blast with helping and attending. We won the three day full passes to MACNA in DC which is awesome becasue we had not purchased tickets yet, looks like we will be going now. It was awesome seeing a bunch of vendors face to face again and picking out some wonderful corals and a fish. The club was represented very well all weekend long by lots of amazing volunteers. Our logo was right on the front entrance area and in a lot of the advertisements which was great exposure for us. The whole NJRC team had a bunch of compliments from the RAP Orlando and the RAP California people who were out to run the show (including the guy who basically started RAP). We got new member and a new sponsor (who I am sure you will see soon). I am still tired but it was all worth it. So one last thank you for all that volunteered and for those that came. They are already planning next years, so if you missed it this year, you will have another shot.
0fd4796d9c4d867ea9ef207dfd8a5970.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

mrehfeld

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Thanks for stopping by the NJRC booth, it was a pleasure meeting you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk