• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

ReefComplete.com Pre-orders for Frag Swap Delivery

I'm in the process of getting everything ready for the Frag Swap that I plan to bring to sell. I won't be bring everything so if you want anything from ReefComplete.com you can pre-order it and I'll bring it on Saturday (no shipping charges obviously).

You can/should order directly on the site. For the method of shipping choose:
"Pickup at NJReefers.org Frag Swap".

There are two options use can use for payment:
Paypal - you can pay at the time of placing the order
"Cash or Check on Pickup" - place order now but pay at the frag swap
I won't be taking any credit cards the day of the swap so if you wanted to pay that way just do it via paypal where you can use your credit card or bank account. I will take either cash or a check (better not be made of rubber) :) on the day of the frag swap.

If you are ordering any items in quantity the discount on each item is as follows:
Quantity 3-9 = 10% Discount
Quantity 10-19 = 15% Discount
Quantity 20-29 = 20% Discount
Quantity 30-100 = 25% Discount
All discounts will automatically be calculated for you based on quantity ordered.

Anyone who pre-orders will receive a 5% discount. When placing your order under the section: Enter your coupon name to receive a discount enter:
"FragSwap"

This will take 5% off your total order. This is above and beyond any particular item discounts that may apply to your order. IE this is on top of any other discounts that may apply.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me here. Pre-Ordering will take place up to 12 noon on Friday. After that the 5% discount will be removed.

Carlo