• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

reefermaddness

Just wanted to give some positive feedback to reefermaddness.com. I just received an order from them on Saturday and not only did I receive all corals (including a VERY large A. robust) in one piece, but many free frags were added to the order. All corals went into the tank after ample acclimation and seem to be very healthy. Also, Chris from reefermaddness just called me today to follow up and make sure everything went good and all corals came in healthy and whole.

Another note, on the day of shipping, one of the corals that was purchased (for a fellow reefer) did not look good, so Chris called to say he wasn't shipping that one, and allowed a replacement without extra charge.

I feel in these times, when many sellers don't care about the health of the corals, and only about the sale, this type of personal attention to the consumer and the livestock is not only rare, but VERY appreciated in my book.

Good job reefermaddness! :)

C

concept3

so whadya get? whadya get? whadya get?

I WANT SOME PIC PICS PICS

whadya get

come on I wanna see. I wanna see.

I got a purple and cooler color purple A. robusta. A monti danae. yellow w/purple polyps and a whole bunch of frags. I will post pics soon although the camera I have is REAL crappy. Maybe I can get someone who's REAL good with cameras to bring their camera, macro lens and underwater box with them to my house to take pics.....

I don't think Reefermadness knows how to disappoint a customer, always top-notch for me, ordered a bunch of stuff a few times from them, I think Chris was packing a shippment of mine when Kris was in labor. Just my 2 cents.
Mike.
*for the record, I can't spell tonight, must be the 100 degree heat from today, or my keyboard needs to be replaced, yeah, lets use that one, my keyboard needs to be replaced.