• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

ReefMat Fleece Roller

momof6kids

NJRC Member
Was looking at options to ask my family for Christmas and this was one I was looking at. Does anyone have one and like it? How often are you having to change the rolls? It would be nice to not have to change the filter socks.

bigyankfan

Treasurer
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Erna,

I have the Clarisea SK5000 on my 225 and I love it. I need to change the roll every 2½ - 3 months which is infinitely better than every 2 - 3 days.

Eric

Jamie S

NJRC Member
I have the large bubble magus fleece roller and love it in my 125. My rolls last about 2 months and are $20. I can't speak about the reef mat but i do know that Jake Adams loved them

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
I have the red sea reefmat 1200. Love it ! Til this day I still haven't changed out the roll. And I still have 50 feet to go. The setup and install is super easy, and the app will tell you when it's time to change the roll. Set it and forget it type thing.