• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

reefs2go.com

radiata

NJRC Member
If you place an order, and things go 100% your way --- congratulations, you'll be happy with the next day shipping, the turnaround and with the packaging (but you may not be with the actual physical size of the critters you ordered). But if things don't go your way, good luck. I'm still awaiting the final word from my credit card company on an order I placed in December. I was looking for 4 lbs of Gracillaria for a refugium. I checked via email before the order was placed to make sure they were selling ~ 1/2 lb for $10. I received less than half a pound, out or the 4 pounds I ordered, for $80. I dealt with three different reps who all acknowledged that a problem had taken place, and who all promised to make it right. All three failed miserably, and I had to resort to my Master Card issuer for a credit. They claim that customer satisfaction is their priority, but all I got from them was lip service...

radiata

NJRC Member
And...

BTW, their marketing is amazing - at least one email a day on specials and sales (and maybe en masse group apologies to their customers). But, they should assign their marketing department to resolving customer issues until they clear up their back log of problems...

That's all I ever hear about this place. Its amazing they're still in business with all the problems they have with DOAs and whatnot. So glad I never ordered anything from them. Sorry about your issue, hope it gets resolved soon!!!

Only ordered from this place once and things went perfect. Everything was on time, alive and as ordered. It's a shame they are screwing up.