• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Reeftopia anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't support reeftopia... from what others say they don't support out club.... i'm sure there is nothing they have that you couldn't get from a dozen other places

Been ordering from them for years without any problems,great customer service.If I'm not mistaken the club has done group buys with them in years past.I find them to be one of the better mail order places around as far as quality,reliability and willing to guarantee what they sell.I'm still ordering.

I wasn't aware that things went south between the club and them.I was part of a large group buy with the club a few years back.I understand your position and respect that.However I have been splitting orders with 1 or 2 other people from them for the past 5 years and am very happy with them.I don't think they a very large company with a large inventory.I don't think they are best for large group buys.I saw that firsthand and wouldn't go that route again.That wasn't my intention here.I've already had someone express interest.I think you could close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.