• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Refreshed Reefer ready to stock.

I just refreshed my Reefer after a tank crash during a home renovation. After a few months of FOWLR and ensuring everything is good, I’ve started with a few LPS frags. If you need to prune I have a happy tank with loads of space. I can trade craft beer I brew and put in 16oz cans for frags which I think is allowable lol. I’m in 07704 and 08736

LOL beer for coral, this is a first but I love beer and coral. I'm right over in Howell when you are down in this area hit me up I have lots you can pick from.

Subliminal

NJRC Member
Ha. I have a few softies too many, and an extra blue...acro? I dunno. Some palyps on a plug that had a fancy name like 'Jason Fox' attached to them. Some cloves of some sort. You're welcome to them...and I do love enjoying a NE IPA with new folks. ;-)

This is the blue acro...monti? I don't know. I got two pieces and this one I just stuck in the back of the tank:

1680126677636.png

Here's the cloves...it was a single head that came loose from the plug and now its got 4 or 5 heads growing:

1680126728148.png

And these guys I have on a plug and just stuck it in the sand after seeing Madreefers 'death rock' post. But they did come with some fancy schmancy name attached, if you keep stock of such things. :)

1680126789452.png

Subliminal

NJRC Member
Actually, I'll keep the little clove. This one has a few dozen heads on it now. It's on a plug I stuck in the sand. You know...if you're interested. :)

1680132012109.png

Ha. I have a few softies too many, and an extra blue...acro? I dunno. Some palyps on a plug that had a fancy name like 'Jason Fox' attached to them. Some cloves of some sort. You're welcome to them...and I do love enjoying a NE IPA with new folks. ;-)

This is the blue acro...monti? I don't know. I got two pieces and this one I just stuck in the back of the tank:

View attachment 49178

Here's the cloves...it was a single head that came loose from the plug and now its got 4 or 5 heads growing:

View attachment 49179

And these guys I have on a plug and just stuck it in the sand after seeing Madreefers 'death rock' post. But they did come with some fancy schmancy name attached, if you keep stock of such things. :)

View attachment 49180
I’m interested in these