• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Regal would be ok ina 120g?

Would it be comfortable in a 120g, standard measurements, other occupants would consist of:

Yellow or Purple Tang
2 Yashia Shrimp Gobies
1 Leopard Wrasse
2 Ocellaris Clowns or something fancy shmansy
1 Starry Blenny
1 Magnificent Foxface
5 Chalk Bass (Tentative, might go with just 2-3)

Personally, I say it would be fine. There are a lot of "tang police" around (and I am definitely one of them at times!!), but I do think that a 120G is fine for a regal.

Just obviously make sure you QT the hell out of it (and all your fish!!!) because they are constantly coming down with crypt.

Um...regal angel, not regal tang, as I saw you said the "tang police", so...were you talking about a regal angel or regal tang...?

Thanks for answering,
Steve

SteveReef said:
Um...regal angel, not regal tang, as I saw you said the "tang police", so...were you talking about a regal angel or regal tang...?

Thanks for answering,
Steve

Whoops! I was definitely talking tang there. Sorry!

I think a Regal Angel would be OK in a 120, as well. Just as long as you are going full blown reef. They really need the live rock growth to survive.

SteveReef said:
Instead of chalk Bass should I go with Anthias, I'm interested in the Tierra that Will at AO has.

Those are what I have!

I love them!

They even eat flake food! Haha, it's insane to find an Anthias species that eats freaking FLAKE food right when you get them from the store (and in the store as well)!!