• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Regarding NJRC Member Status:

I've gone and granted NJRC Member status to as many users as I could based on their email addresses registered on two lists (paid members and all-members) with Rosie and Tracey. But out of 130-something names I've only got about 16 matches based on email address! So that says to me that we've possibly got a LOT of email mismatches between the addresses users have used to register for this site, and the addresses that we have on file for them.

Short-term, I'll do my best to grant member requests on a per-request basis. I'll post more information to this topic in the future when we've worked out a better way.

Cheers!

Yup, I got you Mike. That's why you've got that little "NJRC Member" tag under your username on posts. 8)

Received email with attachment (membership application)
If already a member do we need to fill this out anyway..?..maybe for a new database..?...

Yes please fill out the application if you have not done so before. Follow the directions to return it to the club.

Tracey

Mark, I have sent two applications so far to the address you requested. I will send another one..:)

Rosie

PS - I am also going to PM you one here so that you definitely get it...:)

Rosie,

I emailed you about my membership application. As soon as I hear back from you, I can send money, forms and be a member ! ;D

I mailed in the forms and paid the dues. ;D

Does that earn me member status or is there some sort of initiation?
Cause if I have to eat a bristle worm or caulerpa sandwich or such I am out of here ! :-X ;)

I became a paid member at the meeting at seatopia last month, my status isnt changed, but I have so many email addresses, that could be why.

David

Reef; i can have an application form sent to you. Basicly the club has been around for several years. recently we have tried to become more organized and have formulated a set of bylaws which we will be posting for the members to vote on soon. once we have done this we hope to incorporate as a non-profit. this year for the first time we have established dues at a mere $12 a year or prorated to new members at a dollar a month. i'll email u some info over the weekend if thats ok.

bob

Thank you for the reply. Ill be looking forward to the joining. Ive had my reef set up for the last 12 years, Looking forward to speaking with other reefaholics.