• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

remaining equipment dry goods for sale - old bridge 08857

Everything used, what you see what you get and first pickup basis or paypal. Most can be arrange to pick up in new york city 41st and 3rd avenue or Old Bridge NJ 08857.

TradeWind INLINE Chiller - 1/2 HP $450

http://premiumaquatics.com/store/me...oduct_Code=TW-IL-49-S&Category_Code=TradeWind

IMG_0178.jpg

Maxi Jet Utility pump - used for 3 months $85

IMG_0179.jpg

USPS - $20

IMG_0181.jpg

Sea squirt $10

IMG_0182.jpg

Hydor 2

IMG_0183.jpg

IMG_0207.jpg

t5 retro for for sump or back up $30, includes bulb, bulb are less than half year old. 24 inch bulb.

IMG_0184.jpg

phosban $10

IMG_0186.jpg

phosban $10

IMG_0187.jpg

kent phosphate remover 1/2 left free with purchase

IMG_0188.jpg

Pro coral dip $5

IMG_0189.jpg

reef dip $5

IMG_0190.jpg

ranco controller $50

IMG_0192.jpg

filter socks - all $5

IMG_0193.jpg

fan $15 - the wire was rewired.

IMG_0194.jpg

use test kits $20 for all - still have lot left.

IMG_0195.jpg

ground probe $5

IMG_0197.jpg

air pump $5

IMG_0198.jpg

rodi 5 stage with a set of new filters $80

IMG_0200.jpg

IMG_0206.jpg

Dual TDS meter - $15

IMG_0201.jpg

phosban reactor $20 each, got 2

IMG_0202.jpg

Eheim heater 200 watt got two, both for $25

IMG_0203.jpg

clamp - free with purchase

IMG_0208.jpg

reef crystal probably 130g left - $35

IMG_0209.jpg

downflake - unopen $20 each bag, got two huge bag.

IMG_0210.jpg

dual calcium reactor $50, u'll need one or two pvc pipe to connect it, comes with a mag 3.

IMG_0213.jpg

Dolomite $10 - for calcium reactor - magnesium.

IMG_0214.jpg

dry rock $15, around 15 pound

IMG_0217.jpg

IMG_0219.jpg

Bulkhead $10 - new, 2 one inch, and one 3/4 inch.

IMG_0215.jpg

Brine shrimp hatcher $5

IMG_0224.jpg

Brine shrimp hatcher, no pic $5 - it's the one that use the soda bottle type.

Hi Sam
I'll take the TDS meter. can pick up tonight or anytime this weekend. Im around the corner from you. pm sent

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Sam, I'm interested in the fans.  Just let me know when it would be good to stop by.  If the rock is still there, I'd like to look...I need to know size.

And thanks for the RK2...great deal.

Paul

redfishbluefish said:
Sam, I'm interested in the fans. Just let me know when it would be good to stop by. If the rock is still there, I'd like to look...I need to know size.

And thanks for the RK2...great deal.

Paul

sorry Paul, the fan and the rock is sold.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Sam, thanks for socks and phosphate remover. By the way the Hippo is doing great.

Hi - I will take the USPS. How much do you want for the Koralia2? Also may take the controller, but I need to learn a little about it. If the clamps are still there, I would like them. I'll probably take the socks as well. I will stop by one evening after work.
Thx

boontonbob said:
Hi - I will take the USPS. How much do you want for the Koralia2? Also may take the controller, but I need to learn a little about it. If the clamps are still there, I would like them. I'll probably take the socks as well. I will stop by one evening after work.
Thx

Bob I only have the USPS out of the stuff you want. Let me know if u still want it and when can you stop by. Thanks

Thanks for the update. Question - is the USPS primarily a high surge suppressor or does it also provide emergency power? For this price, it is certainly reasonable simply for surge protection.

I am so buried at work right now, that I probably won't be able to make it over this week. If you have other interest, go ahead and move it along. I will touch base if next week lightens up
Bob

boontonbob said:
Thanks for the update. Question - is the USPS primarily a high surge suppressor or does it also provide emergency power? For this price, it is certainly reasonable simply for surge protection.

I am so buried at work right now, that I probably won't be able to make it over this week. If you have other interest, go ahead and move it along. I will touch base if next week lightens up
Bob

Bob, there's six outlets and 3 outlet has battery backup that provides emergency power.