• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Remote Car Starter & Installation

Hey Jim. A good friend of mine is a mechanic and installs tons of remote starters on the side. He could tell you what one to get and then he could install it in an afternoon. He lives right in Riverton.
He does all of my vehicle service on the side and is the best.

Imagine audio on haddonfield rd in across from the cherry hill mall has specials running all the time on autostarts... they do awesome work and warranty everything.

Imagine audio on haddonfield rd in across from the cherry hill mall has specials running all the time on autostarts... they do awesome work and warranty everything.

I sent them an email yesterday, they responded, but I had a couple more questions, and I haven't heard back from them since yesterday.

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Jim, I thought you already had a remote car starter….her name is Lynn…..”Honey, take my keys and go start my car for me….because you love me.” :eek:

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Jim, I thought you already had a remote car starter….her name is Lynn…..”Honey, take my keys and go start my car for me….because you love me.” :eek:

That sounds like the infamous last words of a dead husband

I walked out of my house this morning and thought about how much I miss the remote starter on my old suburban. Is it Spring yet?

My wife has the auto start on her car but I don't. But she leaves 15 min before I do so she starts my car when she leave. So I guess I do have a auto start.

Manual vehicle, no remote start ;( don't feel like wiring in relays to bypass the switch on the clutch and I usually park it in gear, so I don't want to auto start my car through my garage door hahaha

Tazmaniancowboy

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
They did three remote starts for me over the years. I do think they are a little pricey, but they gained my confidence and do clean work.

That sounds like the infamous last words of a dead husband
That is so funny!

We just picked up the car from Imagine Audio, they did a great job. We selected a system that works on the iphone, so she won't have to have another fob on her key chain. I installed the app on my phone too.

I'm in the market for one too. Jim any chance you would be willing to PM me the details on the location of the shop. Thanks in advance