• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Research and stuff

Hey everyone,

A buddy of mine has been doing research on different animals coming into thecountry (frogs, lizards, fish) and seeing if animals from around the world arebringing in different diseases and fungus that some local wildlife have. I have given him some old tanks and I thoughtI would ask around if anyone has anything kicking around that I could pass onto him. He is not part of a non-profitso you will not be getting any tax benefits only the knowledge that you may behelping future local wildlife.

(Not sure ifthis is the right forum for this but if it is not can you please put me in theright one.)

I can give you some good info basically any 85 - 90 percent of the anemones that come into the US have bacterial infections. No one has done enough reasearch to see if its gram post or gram negative but either way they are sick.