• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

RIP kelp wrasse

Kelp wrasse was an active fish, curious, fearless (or dumb). During the day bright yellow, with bright red stripe. Liked to hide in sand, sometimes just head sticking out. Very cute. Had it for couple months. No problems.
Then went on vacation and tank&pet sitter apparently did not feed the tank.
So upon return had 'bad news/ good news'.
Good news - aptasia was gone. Bat news - cleaner shrimp and derasa clam was also gone.
These things never happen before I got this wrasse.
The last trick this fish pulled out, was getting its head stuck in mini-carpet anemone. When I've noticed it, it was too late.
So, RIP kelp wrasse.
Dsc_0013.jpg
DSC_0025.jpg
Dsc_0021-1.jpg

aw man that stinks. cool looking fish!

what does a "tank sitter" do if they do not feed the tank? sorry just wondering. ???

I usualy ask neighbor girl to pet sit. and in the past she was ok. But now i guess puberty kicked in and she is not as responsible as before.
Also there are many pets to feed. Freshwater fishtank dog cat rats snake. Im not mad. Survival of the fittest.