• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Rock up for grabs

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
@MaxDamage984 gets first dips but I have a tub of some old 'live' rocks that has been sitting in this tub for 7+ months now. These were the rocks from my first saltwater tank and when I upgraded I ordered all new rock (was going to run both tanks). I did take some of my old rock to add with the new rock. The rest I left outside for a week to dry out and then placed them in the tub. The tub has been in my laundry room every since.

20160430_185334.jpg 20160430_185433.jpg

That looks like good rock! Gotta cute it though first. Let me see tomorrow which setup I go with. How many pounds is it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got my setup ordered from oceans gallery today and he was nice enough to throw in as much dry rock as I needed even including a piece of live to seed it. Therefore I will not be greedy and let someone else have this one as I am now set. I really appreciate the offer and letting me have first dibs man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk