• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Rough Easter

howze01

NJRC Member
I got a call this morning that my brother in law Tom lost his battle with brain cancer early this morning. He was only 33 yrs old. It has been coming for the past week or so but it really doesn't make it any easier. It's hard to even imagine right now. I can't even imagine how his parents and sister (my sister in law) are even dealing with this. It really makes you think about your life and what's really important. Make sure to tell your families today that you love them, you never know when the unthinkable could happen.

So sorry for your loss Jonathan. These things really do make you think about life and how lucky we have it, even when it feels like it can't get any worse for us.

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
So sorry to hear this Jon. Hopefully you and your family can find peace in that he's no longer suffering.