• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Rt 4 aquarium has new owners as of nov 2011

Rt 4 aquarium in elmwood park nj has new owners as of nov 2011. Big changes going on in there trying to bring back the old rt 4. Huge shark tank going to be built salt getting up and running and corals and more soon to come. Just pass by and check out the differences allready. Building custom tanks in house!

I think I've been here before is that near like Lodi?

Was it owned by a lady last time and has smaller front entrance area and lots of rows of tanks??

I think I've been here before is that near like Lodi?

Was it owned by a lady last time and has smaller front entrance area and lots of rows of tanks??

Rt 4 is really not near Lodi for the most part. This store looks like stone on the outside is across the street from a K-Mart I think it is.

It's just after the split were rt4 and 208 splits. 208 goes straight Rt4 goes to the left. K mart is on the opposite side of the highway. if you see the 7-11 you just passed it.

Glad to hear it, although I never really remember that place being anything fantastic. I grew up in Fair Lawn so I spent alot of time at that store when it was a bike ride away. Last time I went in there it was mostly fresh, and 2 younger kids were running it, but it wasnt going anywhere. Happy to hear about corals too.