• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Sad day. White German Shepherd Puppy needs a new home

A two weeks ago we brought Spooky home. Since then we have found out that our baby is allergic to him. :'(

NataliaandOthers421.jpg

NataliaandOthers424.jpg

He comes with a large cage with divider, leash, large bag of dog food (opening in the morning), a few toys, and tie-out.
He isn't housebroken yet, but we have been cage training him. He plays well with children and loves his walks.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
My neighbor is very interested. PM me your info and I will pass it along. He has a black shepherd and wants a friend for it.

Mark

awwww! i want to love him bunches!!!!!! i love puppies minus the poo! ;)
I hope you find him a wonderful family! I am supposed to be getting a english labrador sometime in this life time, once the breeder decides to contact us back! blahh mind you i put a deposit on a puppy back in march!

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
That puppy is just ADORABLE! Good luck finding him the perfect home!

I've got great news. Turns out my daughter was sick and not allergic. We had someone dogsit for us and they've been together for over a week now.

Thank you all for the offers.

Now to get that allergy shot for me...