• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Sea horses in a mixed reef!!!

Wander if anyone has tried them in a tank with sps flow type!! I have a area where the euphillias are and that is shielded with a central big rock…
Also my flow comes from one direction so the will be protected if they smart enough to realize it!
Any information will be greatly appreciated thanks!!

Definitely not going to work, they need a medium to low flow. They will never survive as they are animals and would explore the whole tank and just get blown away. If you really want to get them you would be best off dedicating a tank to them.

Definitely not going to work, they need a medium to low flow. They will never survive as they are animals and would explore the whole tank and just get blown away. If you really want to get them you would be best off dedicating a tank to them.
Definitely not doing another tank I don’t really have time for this one lol is more like pushing it all the time lol

Thank guys

bigyankfan

Treasurer
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Even if you turn off the powerheads, they won't survive. They are very leisurely eaters and the other fish will outcompete them for food and they'll starve.