• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Seaside Aquatics Curve ES5 Skimmer (Bubble Magus Curve 5) - Sayreville

Status
Not open for further replies.

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Like new condition - used for less than a year-Seaside Aquatics Curve ES5 skimmer. This is the "new" version of the Bubble Magus Curve 5 with an improved pump....Sicce SK200. Nice little skimmer. $125 pick up in Sayreville. This sells for $250....HERE's info on the skimmer.

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thanks for the bump Mark.....I also don't get it. I too thought it would go quick....it's half price! If I don't get action here, I'll post on other sites.

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Wow, that's a great price for a really nice skimmer! I have a similar model Bubble Magus and I love it.

Very reliable, especially with the newer Sicce pumps.

If you need a skimmer, this is a bargain.

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Awesome are you going to be around Sunday

Dan, I work on most Sundays, and will be leaving my house at about 10:45AM, and returning at about 5:15 - 5:30PM. If you wish to come before or after these times, that's fine with me.

The other options are: 1. Club Meeting - I'm trying my darnest to make this months meeting at Mark's place on June 18th. 2. RAP - I will be at Reef-A-Palooza, definitely on Saturday, June 25.

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
@dan_k I work outside....and if the weather is real bad tomorrow, there is a chance I'll be home all day. I won't know until about 10 AM or so tomorrow....and if I'm home, I'll let you know.

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I thought this would have gone quick......last chance before I post on other sites. It's a nice little skimmer.

I'm surprised that someone hasn't jumped on this...a great skimmer at a great price. The Sicce pumps are one of those "bullet proof" items that never seem to die.

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
You and me, both. I'm scratching my head on this one as well.....thought it would go quick. I just don't think we have the numbers we had a few years back. I've been too lazy/busy to post on other sites....but I'll get to it one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.