• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Selling 180 gallon acrylic tank and Cherry stand

Hi, decided to sell tank and stand after I get it empty of course. Stand was built with solid cherry by Rob. designed for a 180 gallon tank with center internal over flow. It is a quality piece of furniture. And if you know Rob, you know his quality work. Cost approx 1400 new. Will sell with tank for $1200. You pick up.

stand7.jpg

Last edited:
everything is still available. I'll sell all coral and 180lbs of live rock for for $500

Tank and stand for $999

Tank alone for $400

6ft sump for $100

Last edited:
If anyone buys the tank and stand I will add two 36 inch controllable Reefbreeders for $250. $800 when new. Work perfect.

So for 1249 you get a furniture grade custom cherry stand, a 180 gallon acrylic tank and two 36 inch Reefbreeder LED lights.

beautiful stand, i really wish i woulda saw this back when you had the whole package up. Did you leave the hobby or just upgrade or down grade?

beautiful stand, i really wish i woulda saw this back when you had the whole package up. Did you leave the hobby or just upgrade or down grade?

We moved and had to do the whole tank breakdown in short order. I originally wanted to keep the system together as a sale, but less to move the better and a guy named Pete had a leak, so I sold the 180. The stand is really a high quality furniture grade that would look good in any living space

I'm debating about getting in the hobby. Will just do a big frag type tank if I do. Might even use the old stand if it does not sell. If I do it wont be till the spring of next year.

Mark

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Mark thank you for the sump. I also moved and had to tear down my tank.
I got a chance to see the stand and it is a work of art! Some one is really going to be happy with it.

DangerDave

NJRC Member
Y
We moved and had to do the whole tank breakdown in short order. I originally wanted to keep the system together as a sale, but less to move the better and a guy named Pete had a leak, so I sold the 180. The stand is really a high quality furniture grade that would look good in any living space

I'm debating about getting in the hobby. Will just do a big frag type tank if I do. Might even use the old stand if it does not sell. If I do it wont be till the spring of next year.

Mark

you could get a couple frag tanks on there. Shallow reefs are badass.