• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Selling some things - 08002

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rueric

NJRC Member
Waterbox Cube 20 - Brand new, still in box - 225 200
2x AI Prime 16HD with neck mount - 125 each
Apex DDR - 100
Apex Trident - 300

ED6C39CB-5A5D-46A7-957C-60BF26AD3078.jpegFC0D3DB6-5655-41D6-81F3-536989F0125F.jpeg

Last edited:
I have been eyeing a DDR for over a year now. For all of the things I have over spent on...i cant see myself overspending on the DDR when a good old fashioned 2 liter bottle will do.
Waterbox Cube 20 - Brand new, still in box - 225
AI Prime 16HD - 125
Apex DDR - 100
Apex Trident - 300
View attachment 49121View attachment 49122View attachment 49123View attachment 49124
Have you ever used the DDR? Not asking if this is used..but rather do you have experience using one. I keep going back and forth on whether or not i want one and if it is worth it. Kinda expensive for a water container...and this is from someone who has seen fit to waste money on just about anything. Plus I am assuming this needs to go into an FMM module for which I have already used my 4 slows for some other automations.

Last edited:

Rueric

NJRC Member
I have been eyeing a DDR for over a year now. For all of the things I have over spent on...i cant see myself overspending on the DDR when a good old fashioned 2 liter bottle will do.

Have you ever used the DDR? Not asking if this is used..but rather do you have experience using one. I keep going back and forth on whether or not i want one and if it is worth it. Kinda expensive for a water container...and this is from someone who has seen fit to waste money on just about anything. Plus I am assuming this needs to go into an FMM module for which I have already used my 4 slows for some other automations.
I haven't used it personally, no.
The one nice thing about it is that I believe it unlocks a feature in the Apex to let you know the volume level remaining in the container.

I haven't used it personally, no.
The one nice thing about it is that I believe it unlocks a feature in the Apex to let you know the volume level remaining in the container.
Yes it does and it's actually kind of nice. Don't get me wrong they are expensive but work well well for what they are.

I have one and love it.

Screenshot_20230402_222148_APEXFusion.jpg

mrehfeld

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
What version are the AI Primes? And what size goosenecks?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.