• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Selling?

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
The selling forum is for paid members only. The membership also gets you access to other forums like group buys. For example this months group buy is for inverts. For the low cost of membership just the group buys alone justify it.

They always took it out of my paypal not sure why I am not a paid member anymore considering all these years I have been paying for a family membership for no reason.

They always took it out of my paypal not sure why I am not a paid member anymore considering all these years I have been paying for a family membership for no reason.

you probably have the auto renewal option on. you can turn it off in your paypal settings.

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus

Arrg

What usually happens is the credit card associated with Paypal isn't active or the expiration date has past. If you logon to your Paypal you can correct it. You can send me a pm when you have paid and I'll upgrade you to member.

Bob